1. Our Liability To You
- We will take all reasonable care to avoid and/or minimize damage being caused to your property (including doors, walls, plaster work, decorations and floor etc.) in the course of us providing the services. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall have no responsibility for making good any such damage which does occur or for any cleaning or other associated costs linked to such damage.
- We will not be liable to you for loss or damage due to the contract unless we cause death or injury through our negligence.
- If you are a consumer, we will not be responsible under this contract for any loss or damage which relates to any business of yours. Nothing in these terms will affect your right to bring legal action.
- All parts supplied by us and all materials used in carrying out the services shall remain our property until payment is received from you in full.
2. Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
- CK Locksmiths can accept all mayor credit cards: American express, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal as well as Bank Transfer and Cash. Cheques are not an accepted form of payment.
- All quotes provided by CK Locksmiths are for the service only. If parts are required to complete the job, these can be provided by the technician on site at an additional cost.
- Cancelling a booking with CK Locksmiths can result in cancellation fees being applied by CK Locksmiths, as outlined below. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via Text or Telephone of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
- CK Locksmiths enforces a 72 hour advance refund policy.
- Cancellations can be done by yourself via Text, Telephone or E-mail.
– No refunds will be given for any cancellations made within 72 hours of the date work is set to commence.
– No refunds are available once the work has commenced.
– No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer.
3. How We May Use Your Personal Data
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Provide the services;
- Process your payment for such services; and
- Inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- You agree that we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and that they may keep a record of any search that they do.
- We will not give your personal data to any other third party.
4. Late Payment Fees / Overdue Balance Settlement
- Late payment fees are applied after 24 hours of none payment. If you agree to our service via any communication in person, on the phone, via text or email or within any social site or format you agree to our terms and conditions and pricing policy.
- You agree that if you fail to pay CK Locksmiths by the date set in any invoice or format then we will add a late fee payment to your bill of £25.00 to a maximum of £50.00 per day until the balance is met. You also agree that you will pay any retrieval costs or detrimental costs for ourselves to use bailiffs and court costs. We can also charge rental for our hardware while in use at £100.00 per day.
5. About Us
- If you wish to contact us about our Terms and Conditions or the services we have provided you or if you want to make a complaint, please contact us. You can contact CK Locksmiths by telephoning 07747 337190 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.